With each passing month, online videos are getting more creative and fun to watch, which bodes well for our Spidvid members on our video production freelancing site. Below are 8 remarkable viral videos from March, 2014. There are likely dozens of others just as deserving as these, so if you have a favorite then I invite you to include the link in the comments below. And here are the top viral videos from February if you crave more viralness to watch.
1. Unbelievable Bus Shelter #LiveForNow - Pepsi Max surprises commuters with an ‘unbelievable’ augmented reality experience at a bus shelter on New Oxford Street in London. Watch their reactions as unbelievable scenarios unfold before their very eyes; from a giant robot crashing through the street to a passer by being abducted by flying saucers.
2. First Kiss – Twenty strangers were asked to kiss for the first time. As you might imagine there was some awkwardness and nervous excitement. THIS VIDEO HAS OVER 74 MILLION VIEWS SINCE MARCH 10TH!
3. Aussie Builders surprise public with loud empowering statements – Snickers paired up with Aussie condo builders to shout out empowering statements to unsuspecting members of the public.
4. Grizzly Bear Eats My GoPro Camera – A family enjoying a day frolicking on the river, just like any normal family would. Oh yeah, but they’re Alaskan Grizzlies, and the picnic is not what you’d expect.
5. If Women’s Roles In Ads Were Played By Men – More than a piece of meat. This video has over 3.3 million views since March 15th.
6. The Duel: Timo Boll vs. KUKA Robot - Man against machine. The unbelievably fast KUKA robot faces off against one of the best table tennis players of all time. Who has the best technique? Who will win the first ever table tennis duel of human versus robot? Watch this thrilling commercial of table tennis and robotics performed at the highest level. This video has over 4.5M views since March 10th.
7. Will it Crush? Arnold Schwarzenegger runs big objects over with a tank, the result is pretty amazing. This video has almost 10M views since March 12th!
8. BELIEF – What if hover boards were real?!!? This video shows what it would be like. This video has almost 13M views since March 3rd!
Shameless plug: Create highly entertaining videos like the ones above by connecting with and hiring our talented members to collaborate with. Be sure to get a Spidvid profile and post your project for free or find a project to bid and work on, and if you need any help at all just ask us!